Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Job description for Food and Beverage Sales Associate at Da Paolo Group Pte Ltd
- Signing on bonus
- Competitive salary range based on experience
- 5-Day Working Week
- Monthly Sales Incentive
- 6 Monthly Performance Bonus
- Meal Allowance or Staff Meals provided
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Annual Health Screening
- Referral Incentive
- Staff discount across brands
- Ensure all guests are greeted with a warm welcome and attend to their needs promptly and professionally
- Develop your product knowledge and assist guests with questions and special requests during the ordering process
- Serve orders accurately and promptly and follow-up with guests to assure satisfaction with orders
- Clearing of tables when guests have completed their meal
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in the establishment according to prevailing requirements
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the management relating to the service and cleanliness of the establishment
- A passion for customer service and a can-do attitude
- Good team player with strong communication skills
- Able to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Able and willing to work on weekends/public holidays (5-day roster)
- Experience in guest contact roles is preferred, but we are also happy to train and develop people who lack experience, but possess the right mindset. We recruit on passion, positive attitude and the willingness to learn and grow with us