Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
- Prepare and maintain cash flow analyses as needed
- Create financial checks, bills and reports (daily and monthly)
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree of Finance, Accounting or similar
- Fluent in English & Mandarin both oral and written
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in fintech/e-commerce/digital platform or corporate banking strongly preferred
- Understand excel formula’s such a (Hlookup,Vlookup, Pivot table and Data Query)
- Knowledge and experience in Auditing, Accounting, Finance and Taxation
- Able to create reports and analyze financial statement
- Have knowledge and experiences in Indonesia Tax Law
- Have a general understanding of client's systems such as SAP will be an advantage