Company prefers not to disclose
1 - 3 years of experience
Job description for Finance Operations at Dompet Kilat
- Managing all loan finance operations, including but not limited to managing lender disbursement, platform disbursement, and revenue repayment and calculation to lenders.
- Managing the calculation and reconciliation, and creating all accounting entries for all of loan execution for related entities.
- Building and iterating internal system and team to ensure company and loan finance/accounting scalability.
- Working collaboratively with other related departments for new lender onboarding purposes.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Computer literacy, Microsoft Excel
- 1 year experience as Finance Operation/Finance Accounting
- Interested in fintech P2P lending and finance-related field;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to learn fast and adapt well to changes: We are scaling fast, and with that comes a lot of growth opportunities for someone willing to grow with us;
- Team player and communicator: Strong written and verbal communication skills, and able to work with a cross-functional team from diverse backgrounds with good attention to detail;
Report This Job
About the company
11 - 50 employees
Dompet Kilat is a peer-to-peer lending company named PT Indo Fin Tek. We are registered under Otoritas Jasa Keuangan P2P regulation. At Dompet Kilat, we helped the underserved to get funding access. We create an innovative, agile, and convenient digital lending platform and take part for stimulating financial inclusion for a better Indonesia.
Office addressGd. Townhouse Lt.8A, Jl.Sungai Gerong No.1-1A, Jakarta Pusat
Similar jobs for you
Other Jobs from Dompet Kilat