Company prefers not to disclose
Less than a year of experience
Job description for Finance Operations Associate at ErudiFi
ErudiFi is a Series-A stage technology company focused on providing affordable education financing. We operate as Bukas in the Philippines and Danacita in Indonesia. We’re partnered with hundreds of schools and have funded thousands of students in the region.
- Managing all loan finance operations, including but not limited to managing lender disbursement, platform disbursement to the school, and revenue repayment and calculation to lenders.
- Managing the calculation and reconciliation, and creating all accounting entries for all of our loan execution for Danacita and related entities.
- Building and iterating our internal system and team to ensure company and loan finance/accounting scalability.
- Working collaboratively with other related departments for new lender onboarding purposes.
- 1 year experience as Finance Operation/Finance Accounting
- Interested in fintech P2P lending and finance-related field;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to learn fast and adapt well to changes: We are scaling fast, and with that comes a lot of growth opportunities for someone willing to grow with us;
- Team player and communicator: Strong written and verbal communication skills, and able to work with a cross-functional team from diverse backgrounds with good attention to detail;
- Embodies our key company values: We are looking for team members who are humble, hungry, and mission-driven.
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
ErudiFi is a mission-driven technology company focused on making education affordable in Southeast Asia. Operating as Danacita in Indonesia and Bukas in the Philippines, ErudiFi has funded thousands of students through close partnerships with leading universities and vocational schools. By improving access to education, we believe we can drive generational transformation and build a better tomorrow for youths in the region.
Similar jobs for you
Other Jobs from ErudiFi