Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Job description for Finance Manager at PT MeToo Beauty International
- Responsible for monthly accounting processing, review accounting vouchers and accounting statements, ensure that accounts are consistent, account certificates are consistent, account tables are consistent, and check the compliance of payment documents;
- Prepare various financial statements, consolidated statements, etc. in a timely manner and perform statement analysis；
- Establish and improve the company's accounting system, accounting process, various financial systems, and effectively operate continuous improvement；
- Strengthen supplier management, improve contract management system, and promote system implementation
- Responsible for the company's inventory cost accounting and control, participate in the review of product prices, calculate the ex-factory price of products, and understand the fluctuation trend of purchase prices
- Continuously improve the financial information construction, process and system construction of the department, and be responsible for the personnel training and development of the department.
- Responsible for reviewing the original vouchers of various expenditures of the company to ensure that various expenditures comply with policies.
- Bachelor degree or above, more than 5 years of experience in the FMCG industry, and more than three years of accounting manager experience;
- Familiar with Indonesian local financial and tax laws and regulations;
- Preferred have a Braved A & B
- Possess professional knowledge of financial management and taxation;
- Proficient in Indonesian, English, Mandarin is preferred.
- Can Join as soon as possible.