Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Internship Period: 17th May 2021 - 9th July 2021 (8 weeks program)
- Energetic, positive & fun-filled working environment
- Mentorship attachments & Leadership development
- Develop hard and soft skills & Room for personal growth
- Learn how to manage personal expenses.
- Expand your knowledge on financial and investment literacy via our in-house seminars.
- Enhance your resume as you gain Financial Wisdom, Certification and build lifelong relationships.
- At least 21 years old.
- Open to candidates looking for internship opportunities during their University studies & fresh graduates
- No experience required as training will be provided.