Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Finance & Accounting Executive at Armour Publishing
- Key coordinator for receivables and payments including updating relevant product listing with close monitoring and follow ups and to prepare monthly related reports accurately and at timely manner.
- Create and issue invoices, credit notes, cash sales, debit notes, where applicable, accurately and within stipulated timelines.
- Maintenance of vendor master including new vendor creation in accounting system.
- Assist management to enter and pay vendor bills, accurately, timely and according to schedule.
- Attend to Internal and External queries/ requests properly and in a timely manner.
- Working as a team, in tandem with company leadership and across department where necessary to ensure a smooth finance and accounting process.
- Assist, back up or coach other finance related team members where necessary, including order fulfillment and logistical coordination.
- Participate in Ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Use relevant IT systems and tools effectively for data analysis.
- Attending courses and workshops for training and upskilling purposes in area of work.
- Basic Degree, Diploma or Professional Certification in Finance/Accounting or equivalent is required
- Minimum 2 years of finance/accounting experience
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office Word skills
- Pleasant personality
- Independent and initiative, maintains a positive working attitude
- Meticulous, accurate & have a sense of urgency
- A good team player
- Good communication skills
- Those with immediate availability would be a bonus
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events