Company prefers not to disclose
3 - 5 years of experience
Job description for Finance Accounting and GA Supervisor at AsmaraKu
We are looking for a Finance Accounting & GA Supervisor who is passionate with accounting and E-Commerce.
You will play a key role in the team and be responsible for planning and implementing all Finance, Accounting, Tax & GA related matters supporting a growing e-commerce player in Indonesia.
- Get Sh*t Done - no politics, no drama, no excessive meetings, more actions
- Continuous Improvements - not where you started, but where you heading
- Stay humble - respect each other
- Work closely with Operations, Commercial & Marketing teams to ensure that the appropriate financial and accounting treatment, controls, settlement and reconciliation activities are undertaken
- Support the senior management in Finance operations, Accounting management and team management
- Prepares tax financial management report by collecting and analyzing information and trends.
- Source and appoint external vendors for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs where necessary
- Monitor the day-to-day financial and accounting-related matters within the company, including but not limited to payroll, invoicing, loans disbursement and repayment collection
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify potential areas for improvement
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports for Financial Services Authority and stakeholders
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review monthly attendance management, salary disbursement, office expenses
- Assist in company legal works - permit, licensing, etc
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or above in finance/accounting/business; finance related certificates are strongly preferred
- At least 3 years working experiences in the related field. In-depth understanding on tax will be an advantage.
- Strong leadership; is able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- A fast learner who is self-motivated with good communication skills.
- Willing to work Monday to Saturday
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
We are building an e-commerce saas product (in stealth mode) that will power thousands of brands worldwide. So if you are excited to build projects from beginning (not just maintaining) and really make an impact, we are the right place for you.
Similar jobs for you
Other Jobs from AsmaraKu