Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Field Service Technician AXS Pte Ltd
- A great place to start your career
- People-centric and development-focused culture
- A vibrant and intrapreneurial work environment
- Responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining of AXS Stations on site.
- Diagnostics, servicing & troubleshooting of electrical & electronic components related to the station
- Provide field support for installation/decommissioning of AXS Station and related areas.
- Perform site reviews, surveys and inventory check to ensure all equipment and systems are in optimum working order.
- Monitoring and reporting network issue timely to ensure system uptime.
- Carry out periodic preventive maintenance to ensure station is always kept in pink health.
- Possess a Diploma or NITEC / Higher NITEC in Computer / Electronic Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering or a related field, or minimally GCE N/O Level.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in IT servicing & support environment will be preferable.
- Technical knowledge and experience in network and hardware troubleshooting is an advantage.
- Orientated towards a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Basic PC skill.
- Have a valid Class 2B license (possess own motorcycle).
- Be comfortable working on a rotating shift basis.
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- AXS e-Station
- AXS m-Station