Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Field Service Technician AXS Pte Ltd
- A great place to start your career
- People-centric and development-focused culture
- A vibrant and intrapreneurial work environment
- Provide field support for new AXS Station installations, modifications or decommissioning, including on-site supervision, equipment delivery, pick-up coordination or equipment installation
- Perform site audits, surveys and inventories to ensure all equipment and systems are in optimum working order
- Responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining AXS Stations installed at sites
- Diagnostics, servicing & trouble shooting of electrical & electronic components and parts of the Kiosk
- Monitor and report on systems to ensure network and system uptime through consistent preventive maintenance
- Carry out preventive maintenance
- Possess a Diploma or NITEC / Higher NITEC in Computer / Electronic Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering or a related field
- Preferable with 1 year of relevant experience in IT servicing & support environment will be preferable
- Candidates without experience are also welcome to apply, as training will be provided.
- Technical knowledge and experience in network and hardware troubleshooting is an advantage.
- Orientated towards a high level of customer satisfaction
- Have a valid Class 2B license, and possess own motorcycle
- Be comfortable working on a rotating shift basis
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events
- AXS e-Station
- AXS m-Station