Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Fashion Retail Operations & Marketing Intern R Y E
- Retail & E-Comm Sales Operation- Managing retail sales staff scheduling and people management. Fulfilment of sales orders (across E-Comm and marketplace sales channels), product listing and provide excellent customer service support. Ensuring day-to-day store and E-Commerce sales operation is smooth and help to run it more efficiently.
- Retail Merchandising- Create and analyze weekly/monthly sales and product performance reports to optimize product sell-through and ensure optimal stock level across all categories. Analyzing inventory risks and opportunities, and implementing inventory allocation strategies to ensure overall sales performance.
- Managing Inventories- You will be managing the inventory tracking system and keeping it up to date for all points of sales and fulfilling sales orders. Maintaining a regular stock audit and ensure inventory level accuracy.
- Allocating Stocks Supplies- Allocating the right balance of stocks across all selling channels and maintaining a steady supply of stocks to meeting sales target and KPI.
- Workflow & Staffing- Recruiting and training the sales team with going through the SOP (Standard Operating Procedures), customer service training and product knowledge.
- Retail Partner Management- Build and maintain productive relationships with retail partners, and understand partner competitive landscape to optimize business performance.
- Diploma/ Degree in Fashion Retail Merchandising / Business Retail Management or Marketing/ Business Analytics/ Supply Chain
- Candidates without prior experiences are welcomed
- Obtained some work experience in retail operation management/ fashion merchandising position preferably for a contemporary premium fashion brand.
- Obtained some retail sales experience prior that demonstrated a strong understanding of the retail landscape and operations.
- Demonstrates high commercial instinct and retail mindset
- Strong analytical mindset, detail-oriented, affinity towards numbers and retail math.
- Aesthetical sensibility and passion for product/fashion trends
- Strong growth mindset and keeping positive work attitude under pressure
- Proficiency in E-Commerce platform and inventory management software will be an advantage
Additional Application Instructions
- Remote work options
- Team building events