Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Management and continued implementation of effective export import compliance programs
- Maintains trade compliance policies and operational procedures and updates them according to the regulatory changes
- Prepare complex licenses and agreements to support program
- Maintain close cooperation with internal and external regarding necessary planning and communication.
- Audit carrier costs and performance
- Trouble shoot custom delays issue and resolve
- Bachelor degree or above majoring in Business Management or Logistics from reputable Universities.
- At least 2 years working experience in handling export import compliance
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Have strong logical & analytical thinking
- Understand basic of export import and solve problem analysis
- Goal & Details oriented, Proactive and Creative Thinking
- Willing to work in Cikupa, Tangerang