Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with Pap Community Foundation allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At Pap Community Foundation, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for Executive HR (Talent Management) at Pap Community Foundation
- Work with Hiring Divisions on meeting manpower needs
- Develop, execute and evaluate attraction and recruitment strategies
- Screen, shortlist and arrange interviews with shortlisted candidates
- Conduct Interviews and reference checks, where necessary
- Administer and improve onboarding process
- Prepare Appointment Letters and other HR-related documents.
- Liaise with internal & external parties for recruitment related activities
- Participate in recruitment efforts For e.g. Career Fairs, Walk in Interviews and Virtual Interviews
- Monitor and administer work pass application, renewal and cancellation for foreign workers
- Prepare HR reports and statistics
- Data entry / checking, track and monitor data / various recruitment metrics
- Review and develop relevant HR SOPs and policies, circulars etc.
- Undertake HR projects, recruitment and retention initiatives
- Administer funding matters
- Qualification: Diploma / Bachelor Degree
- Experience: Minimally 2 years of HR related experience / equivalent
- Well-versed in Singapore Labour Laws and MOM regulations is an added advantage
- Other Knowledge / Skills / Attributes: MS Office, Good interpersonal and communication skills