Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Join us and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Must have skills
Job description for Embedded Software Developer at PT Esco Bintan Indonesia
- Design and develop embedded software for microprocessor-based medical products.
- Support project initiatives collaborating with the rest of the design team ensuring that development milestones and deadlines are met.
- Define and implement high performance firmware by leveraging a strong understanding of embedded hardware design.
- Be a contributor in developing an environment of continuous improvement across product lines and development groups.
- Analyze and provide feedback on peer designs in an open and collaborative design review forum.
- Actively participate on, and at times leads, cross-functional teams to develop new devices as well as address design issues or maintenance of existing products.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth analysis of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Internal and external contacts often pertain to company plans and objectives.
- Coordinate with project team to create and release product requirements, design specifications and design descriptions for assigned designs applicable standards and procedures. Responsible for recording and sharing technical knowledge gained with colleagues. Review product documentation for accuracy including documentation intended for customer use.
- Evaluate product non-conformances and recommend design modifications.
- Evaluate, test, and review designs to determine if program will perform according to requirements and specifications.
- Maintain accurate records throughout the development process in order to comply with company and government standards and/or regulations.
- B.S. engineering degree in Electronics , Electrical, Informatics.
- Minimum of 3 years in C/C++ Firmware development
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Experience with C or C++ language development including the tools used to edit, compile/assemble and debug code in Linux environment
- Experience in Linux.
- Experience in Raspberry Pi, Beagle Bone, or any boar computer system.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Experience with real-time signal processing and hardware
- Experience working with various communication interface, SPI, I2C, UART, USB
- Experience working with various networking protocols, Modbus, CAN Bus, Profibus or LAN is a plus
- Strong knowledge in QT is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in Yocto is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in electronic circuit and component (memory, RTC, transceivers and analog components)
- Strong knowledge in basic closed or open loop control system
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to contribute to multiple concurrent projects
- Willing to be placed in Bintan, Kepulauan Riau.
- Fasilitas dormitori bagi karyawan luar pulau
- Bonus performance akhir tahun dan uang kompensasi
- Lingkungan kerja yang berada dekat dengan tempat tinggal