Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description e-Discovery Senior Consultant / Manager / Senior Manager Rajah & Tann Technologies
- Introduce our eDiscovery and digital forensics capabilities to prospective clients;
- Support/manage assigned engagements while working closely with lawyers, service providers, subject matter experts and clients’ representatives;
- Handles data collection & preservation of evidence, data transfer, processing and uploading of data onto an eDiscovery review platform;
- Responsible in providing excellent client service including technical and operational eDiscovery support;
- Actively participate in business development, staff recruitment & retention and provide coaching/mentorship to new recruits;
- Provide eDiscovery and digital forensics advisory services when required; and
- Support continuous improvement of our eDiscovery and digital forensics processes and methodology.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in eDiscovery, digital forensics and/or litigation support for consultant positions. Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience for manager and above;
- Degree in Law, Information Systems, CyberSecurity or related field;
- Ability to deliver within agreed timelines and to manage multiple engagements concurrently;
- Good project management skills and competent in the drafting of reports;
- Experienced with Nuix, Relativity, Cellebrite, EnCase & Axiom are beneficial; and
- Proactively identify issues and propose solutions in a timely manner.
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to travel when required and willingness to be on standby for reactive engagements;
- Eager to learn new skills and technology while comfortable to provide training in the areas that the candidate is competent of;
- Tenacity to quickly adapt to the evolving requirements of the business.