Job description for Digital Media Planner at I-dac Indonesia
- Maintain relationships with clients and act as their trusted advisor and the media consultant/expert
- Collaborate in good manner with clients, teams, and vendors.
- Perform media planner function (create media recommendation, create creative digital proposal, develop media plan and create report)
- Perform administration task effectively.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in digital media planning at digital agency
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Familiar with FB Business Manager, Google ads dashboard, Google Analytic and other tools is preferable