Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Digital Marketing Lead TokoTalk
- · Drive all online channels to deliver customer acquisition for sales opportunities and to build brand awareness across all online marketing channels to engage and activate the targeted audience.
- · Online marketing strategy, media plan, media plan budget, online activities, social media optimization, email marketing – general rule of thumb in online marketing should be liven up.
- · Online activation strategy – work with any related stakeholders in development of all online activation strategy, both on tactical and regular basis. Set online activation objectives, success measures and detailed action plans to support overall marketing strategy.
- · Online activation execution and monitoring: manage any third parties in strategy and execution of any booth, roadshow & brand activation projects. Ensure all online activation details are optimized without reducing brand consistency and risking timely delivery.
- · Take in charge of all the necessary process for any online activation and initiatives – analyze the data and translate the relevant data to action plan and come up with fresh ideas on online marketing approach.
- · Data: data driven mindset is the underlying DNA in every step possible, as well as giving the sense towards the data.
- · Budget: ensure efficiency or event related budget through detailed cost review and effective negotiation. Maximize event ROI without jeopardizing quality of output.
- · New channels: focus on always being hungry and not afraid to find new opportunities with data-driven background.
- · Internal stakeholders: effectively communicate project updates (in detail when necessary) of creative development / production process and gather feedback and input from relevant stakeholders.
- · External stakeholders: effectively maintain good relationship and keep expanding potential opportunities to help grow footprints in Indonesia, including but not limited to publishers, agencies and other brands.
- · Increasing lift in any possible offline performances through online channels. Hence, ensuring the brand is constantly the Top of Mind across channels in any way necessary.
- · Identify channels that bring in the most ROI while managing key KPIs for the company.
- · Minimum 3-4 years of experience in digital performance marketing or similar field.
- · Prior experience in managing a team of high performance individuals.
- · Bachelors degree in business administration, marketing, or other advertising subjects required.
- · Good Knowledge and use of current advertising tools and channels.
- · You have a good understanding of internet advertising technologies (cookies, DSP, SSP, RTB, etc) and understand the marketing channel attribution model.
- · Creative and have proven track records in performance and organic marketing, including but not limited to social media presence.
- · Have strong all around knowledge of online marketing landscape.
- · Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate clearly in both written and spoken English.
- · Impeccable organization skills and attention to detail.
- · Ability to analyse reports and communicate findings.
- · Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills.
- · Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven approach.
- · Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.