Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Digital Marketing Internship (conversion to full-time possible) Hipster Private Limited
- Creating content for the Company’s social media pages and other marketing collaterals
- Be involved in the rebranding of our website and writing content that reflects the Company’s vision and purpose.
- Conduct video shoots to take behind-the-scenes photos and/or videos on an ad-hoc basis. Editing of photos and/or videos for social media posts.
- Look out for marketing and partnership opportunities.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned, e.g., copywriting.
- Draft and send cold emails as well as collaterals to companies.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success -Brainstorm and execute digital marketing campaigns including SEO/SEM -Evaluate performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess them base on ROIs and KPIs -Keep abreast of latest social media sites and trends or latest technologies.
- At a small team, you will have the opportunity to make the greatest impact to the direction of our social media strategy.
- Gain insight into the wide-range of technologies available for businesses today We are a tech agency handling a diverse portfolio of projects. Hence, offering an excellent platform to learn about the application of tech to different sectors. e.g., e-commerce, education, events industries.
- Good understanding of different marketing strategies that would work for a boutique software design company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic Knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) is preferred.
- Currently enrolled in a diploma or bachelor's degree in a recognized university.
- Ability to work in an independent, fast-paced, startup environment and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- This is a full-time internship. Preferably at least 5 to 6 months of commitment.
- Desire to learn
- Ability to work independently
- Meticulous and have a flair for details