Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Must have skills
Job description for Digital Marketing Assistant at MOI Group
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, Food Delivery App, and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Managing our social media platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinating with an external team to improve marketing results.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our all marketing channel traffic and target audience.
- Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and performance reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field (+).
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position (+).
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and data analytics.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite/Drive
- Good knowledge of content, design, and video tools such as Adobe (+).
- Knowledge of SEO practices.
- Certification as a PPC specialist or paid search specialist (+).
- Highly strong analytical and strategic thinking skills to make data-driven decisions and achieve results
- Rapid Salary and Position Growth
- Good people and good vibes at the workplace.
- Headquarter Office
- Free Wifi & Snacks every day!
- Free Workshop/Self-development
- Flexible Workspace
- Internal Activities
- And Many More!