Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Account Executive - Paid Search & Social Heroes Of Digital
- Learn, grow, and help each other.
- We love having fun (digitally or in-person)
- We are transparent value feedback
- You'll be the main point of contact with your clients and in charge of all communications with them.
- You'll be leading the strategy, execution and communications for multiple clients regularly on growing their business using digital marketing.
- You'll be responsible for weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly reviews with clients and with your team members.
- You'll oversee the various campaign deliverables to ensure quality standards, client expectations and deadlines are met.
- You'll need to interpret campaign metrics and share how data drives next steps in the performance marketing campaigns.
- You'll get the chance to identify upsell opportunities within your portfolio of clients, and work with your manager to increase clients adoption of our services.
- You'll never be alone - work with a passionate team of Performance Marketers, Designers, Copywriters, and Website Developers
- You'll remain constantly updated with company capabilities and services, and upgrade your knowledge of paid search/social solutions to effectively communicate all offerings to the client.
- You'll ultimately be responsible for long term retention of clients with us.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 1 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Consumer Services Marketing experience is a plus.
- Required Skill(s): account servicing, building rapport, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, Facebook advertising, Instagram advertising, landing pages, presentation skills.
- Preferably previously specialized in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- Parental/family leave
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events