Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Digital Content Creator Paul Hype Page & Co
- Strategize, formulate and implement marketing activities to accelerate the company’s online presence across all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, relevant blogs).
- Create content to increase interaction and monitor measurability of campaigns to the target audience.
- Work with our Business Development team to create key visual communications
- Create, curate, manage and publish all social media content, including images, copy, video, audio podcasts etc.
- Manage paid advertising campaigns through Facebook, Instagram, Google and YouTube
- Compilation of weekly and monthly reports with analysis on effectiveness of campaigns.
- Candidate must be minimally an Undergraduate in Mass Communication or Advertising equivalent
- Highly creative in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits