Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Digital Assets Research Intern Treehouse Finance
- Keep up-to-date with DeFi news and announcements and provide the team with weekly updates.
- Conduct detailed competitor analysis and structure insightful and actionable recommendations on our competitor’s positioning, product development, and how they onboard users.
- Develop surveys and evaluate outputs to identify data-driven product development opportunities and pricing strategies.
- Source for DeFi opportunities and alpha strategies.
- Help conceptualize a metric/standard for DeFi portfolio analytics and protocol fundamental & comparative analysis.
- Participate in all company meetings / calls & document minutes.
- Undergraduate student (2nd-3rd year)
- Full-time (40 hours / week); but open to part-time
- Some experience in trading DeFi
- Good understanding of global markets
- Extremely strong written and oral communication skills
- Meticulous and analytical thinker
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Strong work ethics, detail oriented and a passion for excellence
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Personal development benefits