Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
As much as we care about our business, we also care for every one of our employees' wellness. To keep you happy at work, we provide a range of self-help services and facilities that you can use at any moment.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for Digital Advertising Associates (Internship) at Based By Basil
- Monitor the progress of various digital advertising campaigns designed to promote a company’s brand, product, and/or service. This will be done on Facebook Ads Manager so you will have to be familiar with the platform and how to read and understand its metrics.
- Provide daily ad reports detailing any changes in their progress, and if there were any changes you made to the campaign.
- Monitor and maximize campaign budgets.
- Content planning and copywriting for clients.
- Write up monthly financial reports for invoices and sales.
- Either a third-year student with mandatory internship work experience or a fourth-year student with no more classes to attend.
- Minimum GPA of 3.5 in related courses or majors (marketing, branding, management, advertising).
- At least TWO years of experience operating social-media promotional tools or digital-marketing/advertising work experience (Preferably Facebook Ads Manager).
- Excellent multitasking skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, their best practices, algorithm, and website analytics.
- Solid understanding of content planning, and an even more creative approach to its execution.
- English and Indonesian language proficiency.
- Deep Interest in learning more about digital marketing and branding
- Practical experience with social media campaigns and job placement.
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals.
- Opportunity to work on, or develop other interests outside of social media work. Interns will be able to explore other areas of the industry that they are interested in.