Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
- Contribute to our CI/CD pipelines
- Push the team toward full infrastructure as code
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution