Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description DevOps Engineer (ID) KeyReply
- Analyse current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them.
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration.
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower and time necessary.
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently.
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide and apply troubleshooting methodologies to resolve problems.
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
- Understand and apply security best practices and comply with customer security requirements
- 4+ years of experience of working experience in the related field.
- Basic networking knowledge including networking fundamentals, security, routing and switching fundamentals, and configuring networks.
- Solid understanding of how to use Docker and Kubernetes to deploy non-trivial applications
- Experience with managing bare metal machines and cloud platform providers (especially Azure, AWS)
- Ability to communicate clearly and empathetically, especially in writing and documentation.
- Comfortable using Terraform (or similar infrastructure-as-code) to build tooling and automation for deployments, CI/CD, and internal developer tools.
- Experience with analytics and monitoring tools like Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana (ELK), Telegraf, Prometheus and Grafana
- Familiarity with authentication software like Keycloak and Auth0; Single sign-on services and protocols like ADFS, OAuth, OIDC
- Experience with web server technologies like Apache, NGINX and configuring them as reverse proxies
- Experience with web application security model, including Same-Origin Policy, Content Security Policies, SSL/TLS, HTTP Strict Transport Security,
- Professional work experience and having processes in place around governance, auditing and compliance.
- Health and wellness benefits