Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description DevOps & SysOps PT. Pinduit Teknologi Indonesia
- Analyze, deploy, manage, automates and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems across AWS /GCP cloud resources and accounts
- Manage a fully automated build/test/deploy environments
- Maintain services and overall system health by implementing proper monitoring and symptoms based alerting policies
- Collaborate with product owners, engineer, and support staff to ensure continuous and reliable delivery of service
- Documenting the current environment and ongoing maintenance of documentation
- Govern and teach other engineers to deploy, optimize, and manage their own AWS /GCP cloud resources
- Maintain good infrastructure related documentation
- Implement CI/CD pipelines to streamline deployments and pre-deployment checks/testings
- Have a deep understanding of cloud infrastructure, network and system security (AWS / GCP).
- Have an understanding of automation and "infrastructure as code".
- Experience with docker and Kubernetes.
- Having a strong understanding of Linux-based OS;
- Experience in writing script for automation;
- Ability to make code automation for system monitoring (monitoring) and prevention of system
- Understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS /GCP
- Understanding of security concepts with hands-on experience in implementing security controls and compliance requirements
- Ability to translate architectural requirements
- Experience with application/data migration to/from AWS/GCP
- Experience with configuration and management software such as GIT
- Minimum of two (2) years of demonstrated AWS /GCP SysOps experience provisioning, operating and maintaining systems running on AWS / GCP