Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Deputy Director / Director, IT Security Cyberdyne Tech Exchange Pte Ltd
- Lead and managed the team in implementation of IT security architecture and platforms in a cloud environment which may include access control solutions, identity and access management platforms, data protection technologies, anti-malware, vulnerability management, security monitoring and compliance tools.
- Lead the development and maintenance of enterprise IT security policies, standards, methodologies and best practices for security management to ensure IT systems are designed with due considerations for security.
- Lead and manage corporate IT compliance and IT risk assessments.
- Conduct regular security analysis such as penetration and platform security vulnerability scanning to prevent internal and external security incidents and attacks.
- Perform security review of cloud environment and IT systems to ensure compliance with MAS policies and standards.
- Lead in responses to law or regulatory bodies like MAS or PDPC with regards to cyber security controls.
- Lead in the responses to cyber incidents and assist in remediation efforts in a 24x7x365 mode of operation.
- Stay current on the latest threats and vulnerabilities to ensure the cyber defences and processes of the organisation are up to date.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology/Science/Computer Science/Engineering or related technical area of study.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in cyber security and risks in cloud ecosystems like AWS.
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience in architecture, design, provision and administration of IT security devices and appliances.
- Strong technical skills, which may include experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, scripting languages like Python, and cloud ecosystems like AWS.
- Knowledge in networking protocols, IT security technologies will be highly regarded
- Strong understanding of financial services regulations and framework related to IT
- Relevant certifications in cloud, networking or cyber security, e.g. AWS, CISSP, CISM, CISA preferred.
- Knowledge of DevOps techniques and Agile practices preferred.
- Experience in securities exchange, derivatives trading, cryptocurrencies and blockchain would be an added advantage.
- Excellent bilingual communication.
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills (written and oral).
- Highly analytical and able to work independently.
- A fast learner, passionate about technology, processes a positive attitude, diligent and good team player.
- Good strategic thinking, quantitative analysis, collaboration, problem solving, judgment, decision-making skills.
- A team player that collaborates well with other departments.
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events