Job description for Data Scientist at Dnalytics Consulting
We are looking Energetic Candidate with :
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent.
- Have at least 2 year of experience in the appropriate field for this position
- Mastering Python and R.
- Understand Machine Learning well.
- Understand the concept of Data Mining well.
- Good Team work with the team.
- Can translate and understand scientific papers or jurals.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Have good communication skills (oral and written)
- Able to speak English well (oral and written).
- Have the ability to solve problems.
- Honest, responsible and have a good work ethic.
The roles and responsibilities for this position are:
- Presentation Skill of technology products related to data (Data Warehouse, Data Analytics, and Data Visualization)
- Responsible to Create reports and documentation of customer case analysis
- Capable to do data retrieval and pre-processing from various sources
- Understand how to make business case analysis and how to utilize enterprise level data for business insight and give value for the company and for the client.
- Develop business and machine-learning model from data owned by the company and / or client.
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
Dnalytics Group has achieved several significant milestones as the Regions leading player in Digital Solutions since its inception. We provide end to end solution from IT Infrastructure, CRM, Advanced Analytics Tools, Machine Learning, Financial Planning & Budgeting, to Business Intelligence. Through these core competencies, we possess the strongest conviction that we are able to deliver top-notch service and commitment to our customers.
Office addressASG Tower 15th Floor