To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for Data Scientist at Thinkmatch
- BSc or MSc level in a relevant field (such as Computer Science, Machine Learning, Applied Statistics, Mathematics)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong coding skills in Python, experience with pandas, scikit-learn, matplotlib a huge plus
- Experience in statistical modelling and machine learning techniques
- Practical experience with machine learning methods, such as Linear Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forest, Deep Learning, etc.
- Experience in applying data science methods to business problems
- Experience in applying advanced analytical and statistical methods in the commercial world
- Good presentation and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex analytical concepts to people from other fields
- Deep understanding of good software engineering principles
- Knowledge of technologies, such as Spark, Hadoop/MapReduce is desirable but not essential
- Placement in Jakarta and/or Client sites