Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Data Engineer Ogya Tekno Nusantara
- Establish Enterprise Data Lake.
- Write automated job for data collection, with a proper monitoring and notification system.
- Integrate to various data sources: Databases (Relational & NoSQL), Text Files, Web Services, Emails, Log Files, Websites,
- Cloud data sources, etc
- Transform various data formats: tables, delimited text, free text, JSON, HTML, XML, soundwave, bitmaps, etc
- Research for optimal solution in building data lake. It could be research on software, hardware, procedures, best practices, or new data sources
- Implement all task and ad-hoc requests in high quality with proper analysis, code documentation (well commented and stored in Git), and high quality testing
- Provide expertise and consultation about data architecture and infrastructure.
- Cooperate with Business Intelligence and other IT teams.
- Bachelor in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology
- Having more than 3 years of professional experience in Data field, from various position such as ETL (Extract Transform Load) developer
- 2+ years of experience with SQL (Oracle, MySQL,Postgres Hive, etc), Oracle PLSQL.
- 1+ years of experience with ETL tool (Pentaho, DataStage, SSIS, ODI, Spark, etc).
- 1+ years of experience with any of Linux distro.
- Experience in TTD tools such as Jasmine, JUnit, and Mockito
- Able to use versioning control system such as GIT, SVN
- Experiences in agile SDLC will be valuable
- Basic knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem is an advantage.
- Experience in NoSQL database (neo4j, MongoDB, HBase) is an advantage.
- Crave for new technologies with fast learning and understanding process.
- Able to work in Banking or Insurance industry