Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Data Engineer Insignia
- Conceptualizing and developing Datawarehouse infrastructure that allows bigdata to be manageable accessed and analyzed.
- Enhancing existing Datawarehouse to optimize their functioning.
- Testing such datawarehouse schemes or structures to ensure that they are fit for use.
- Combining raw information from different sources (data gathering).
- Preparing data for prescriptive and predictive modelling.
- Conducting complex data analysis and report on results.
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability.
- Identify opportunities for alternative data acquisition.
- Participating and contributing as team to our product development
- Collaborate with Data Scientists, Analyst, and Product Owner on in-house projects.
- Remaining up-to-date with industry standards and technological advancements that will improve the quality of our outputs.
- Bachelor's degree in Data Engineering, Big Data Analytics, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Have 1+ year experience as a data engineer or in a similar role
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Have experience in ETL Tools (Talend, Pentaho)
- Strong Knowledge in DWBI Domain
- Knowledge and experience in Google Cloud Services is a plus
- Expert proficiency in NoSQL and SQL
- Good proficiency and understanding of programming on one of programming language (Python, C, Java etc)
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- Have mindset of Creative Problem Solving & optimize things
- Any data engineering certification from vendor or training is a plus (e.g IBM Certified Data Engineer)
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage