To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for Data Analyst at Thinkmatch
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Statistics or Applied Mathematics or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience using SQL, and either Python or R.
- Experience in statistical modelling and machine learning techniques
- Experience with trends/forecasting analysis, cohort analysis, descriptive statistics (incl. EDA), and presenting/delivering them in business (non-technical) perspective.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning techniques such as Decision Trees, Clustering, Regression, etc.
- Good presentation and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex analytical concepts to people from other fields
- Problem solver and able to work under minimum supervision
- Thrives in a constantly evolving environment and introduces fresh opinions
- Has the curiosity to dig deep into data to get to the root of, and seek business problems
- Placement in Jakarta and/or Client sites