Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for Data Analyst Intern at Toko Rumahan Indonesia
- An experienced data analyst min. 1 year
- Able to use the latest analytic tools and processes
- Able to maximize our offerings and deliver unparalleled service and support
- Highly skilled in all aspects of data analytics, including mining, generation, and visualization
- Committed to transforming data into readable, goal-driven reports for continued innovation and growth.
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Working with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Male/Female max 25 years old
- Preferably domiciled in Bandung Area
- Can work together both individually and in a team
- Final Year Student / Fresh Graduate D3/S1 in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics
- 6 months experience mining data as a data analyst
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
- Strong SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools