Company prefers not to disclose
Less than a year of experience
Job description for Data Analyst Intern at Agora Co-learning Spaces Pte Ltd
About Agora Colearning
Agora Colearning is a tech-enabled startup focused on improving after-school education for students, parents and educators.
By bringing together best-in-class education providers with in-person education and a digital platform, Agora Colearning helps students learn and develop diverse skill sets whilst nurturing their mental and physical well-being.
This role will focus on data analytics. The role will be to help ensure we are collecting the right data and present it in actionable insights for the business. We are using the following technologies to collect data. Direct experience is not required in each one, but a willingness to dig deep and understand how the platforms work and figure out how to combine them together, is required.
- Google Adwords, Analytics, TagManager, Search DataStudio
- Facebook, Instagram
- Platform database
- Segment, MixPanel
- AWS QuickSite
You will be responsible for:
- Setting up analytics platforms for tracking & reporting
- Liaising with development team for integration points with the website
- Working with marketing to understand the sales funnel and customer journeys
- Writing SQL or creating datasets for analyses
- Creating dashboards & reports of key performance data
Report This Job
About the company
11 - 50 employees
Office addressHarbourFront Centre, 1 Maritime Square, #04-01