Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Data Analyst / Data Research Engineer at Công Ty Tnhh Puzzle Studio
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
- Work with product and management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment.
- Identify and recommend new ways to save cost by streamlining business processes.
- Use data to create models that depict trends, anomalies in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole.
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
- Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project.
- Write research reports to transfer knowledge.
- Collaborate and work effectively with multiple internal teams (creative design, marketing, product) to understand and help them figure out insight from data.
- BS or Master in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst (1+ years’ Data mining experience or 1+ years in a data analyst role).
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (matplotlib/seaborn, ggplot...) and other visualization tools (Tableau, DataStudio, Looker…).
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (statsmodels, SciPy,... ).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Working time: from Monday to Friday
- Health care insurance and social insurance.
- Performance based bonus
- Training courses (but at the Company’s sole discretion).
- Strong learning environment.
- Free snacks – Team activities.
- Working equipment to be provided.