Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Cybersecurity Analyst/Consultant/Manager Rajah & Tann Technologies
- Keep abreast of new developments, emerging threats and vulnerabilities in cybersecurity practices and technologies;
- Conduct vulnerability assessment and tests on networks, web applications, etc in client environment;
- Perform security review of various types of applications, networks and platforms in client environment;
- Review and develop security framework, information security policies, processes or procedures;
- Provide holistic risk assessments and perform security analysis on vulnerabilities;
- Prepare comprehensive reports with document findings and deliver presentations to clients;
- Provide incident response and forensics services to clients; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree in cybersecurity, information systems, computer engineering or equivalent;
- For Analyst role, fresh graduates are welcome to apply; For Consultant role, at least 3 years of experience in cybersecurity, data analytics, system engineer or similar role preferable; For Manager role, at least 7 years of relevant work experience required;
- Have good knowledge on computer networking concepts and protocols, cyber threats and vulnerabilities, system and application security threats and vulnerabilities;
- Ability to interpret and analyse data from multiple sources and build systems and reports that solve business problems;
- Proactively identify issues and opportunities and propose solutions in a timely manner;
- Good understanding of malware types, malware analysis tools and procedures
- Strong understanding of cyber threat analysis models such as kill chain, diamond model, and MITR; and
- Project management skills are beneficial
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work consistently within established timelines and budget;
- Thrive in an environment characterised by continuous process improvement, innovation and design thinking; and
- Tenacity to quickly adapt to the evolving requirements of the business of cybersecurity.