Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- To be involved in the design and implementation of new system/module functionality using multiple languages (C/C++, Python).
- Assist with unit testing, bug fixing, performance optimisation.
- Write high-quality, clean and maintainable code using software engineering best practices, as well as documentation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver working software.
- Work with next-gen DPI engine to detect cyber threats.
- Research in ATP detection techniques and enhance existing threat detection solutions.
- Working on databases (Postgresql) to optimise data relations and processing speed.
- Research into vulnerabilities and exploits.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or IT-related fields.
- Knowledge in C/C++ is a must. Python is a plus.
- Strong networking (TCP/IP) knowledge.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of the cyber threats landscape.
- Experience in multi-thread and multi-core programming.
- Preferably with 2 years of experience in software development or cybersecurity-related fields including penetration testing and hacking.
- Medical coverage
- Team building events