Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Customer Service Manager L'oréal Vietnam
- Identify our customers needs or customers segments and define the related strategy.
- Define in accordance with the Business Unit and the Supply Chain Director and the Customer Care policy and priorities.
- Implement the organization, processes and resources needed for the Customer Care policy.
- Set out and follow the performance objectives through the dashboards (customers service, cost to serve).
- Ensure the smooth execution of the order-to-cash cycle in full conformity with the Supply Chain Management Standards of the Group (cut off, tariff, sales terms and conditions)
- Ensure the execution of the credit policy defined with the Financial and Controlling Director
- Develop the collaboration with our clients (data exchanges, shared KPIs, flows optimization, cost follow-up, OSA, stock in trade, B to B portal etc.)
- Ensure the sharing and reliability of information related to the clients within the organisation (Demand Planning, physical distribution, sales, controlling)
- Recruit, develop and manage his/her team taking care of the know-how transfer and the development of expertise. Implement organisational changes.
- For the "field" expert ("Local Business Owner"): Contribute to the improvement of the processes and information systems related to his/her activity and be the referent of his/her job in his/her country. Animate and train the Supply Chain community to the best practices and tools related to his/her area of expertise.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Customer Service Manager
- Experience in FMCG
- Effective organizing and supervising team
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to details.
- High level of accuracy and responsibility to follow through
- Excellent customer insights.
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events