Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Curriculum Developer Authentic Hr Recruitment Llp
- Plan, develop and implement a curriculum and Training programs
- Provide support in the design and development of online learning materials
- Provide curriculum leadership, coordinate curriculum activities, and initiatives
- Work with academic and industry partners in the areas of curriculum development and project management.
- Deliver the PET and CET course(s) assigned according to prescribed lesson plans to meet the desired learning outcomes
- Develop and administer appropriate assignments/assessments to measure the PET and CET course(s) learning outcomes as required.
- Review the course materials and enhance when necessary to improve delivery
- Support student learning and development, including, but not limited to, counseling, academic advice, and consultation
- Provide leadership, coaching, and guidance to lecturers/associates
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and audit requirements
- Manage and implement changes for continuous improvement in systems and processes.
- Participate in institute-wide activities as assigned in action plans and duty rosters.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- A master's degree in learning and development or any discipline with excellent academic education, training, and development
- Three years of working experience in the design and development of curriculum
- Knowledge of best practices in curriculum design, adult learning principles, and effective assessment strategies
- Knowledge of digital learning tools and the ability to select teaching methods appropriate for industry and audience
- Experience working with subject matter experts (SME) to develop accurate, relevant content, including demonstrated facilitation skills
- DACE preferred
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits