Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Kitalulus, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with Kitalulus allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Job description for CRM Specialist at Kitalulus
- Ideate, plan, and execute scalable CRM solutions to retain and activate customers
- Manage day-to-day execution of CRM campaign process from beginning to end; including planning and executing campaign strategy to support the growth of marketing’s functional areas, business partners, and operations teams
- Collaborate and work with designers to creative briefs based on objectives, target audiences, product/service positioning, and strategy
- Manage CRM campaigns which will bring high-quality customers into the marketing funnel and improve overall performance, growth and profitability across all channels
- Track, measure and analyse performance of all CRM campaign process
- Manage A/B testing to optimise CRM campaigns’ effectiveness
- Have 3-12 months of experience working on Marketing automation tools like MoEngage, Clevertap, Netcore etc.
- Have an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Should have an eye for detail, analytical mindset
- Should be able to do quick and flawless execution of campaigns on Moengage.