Must have skills
Job description for CRM (Customer Relationship Management) at PT Cerdas Digital Nusantara (CAKAP)
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the organization to retain existing customers, increasing brand loyalty, and expanding the company’s brand value.
- Strategically plan, execute and assess the performance of individual CRM program strategy within the internal teams
- Make sure the customer database is correctly segmented in order to target marketing activities appropriately
- Helping the business unit to retain users while expanding the market
- Own the responsibility for retention campaigns, right from conceptualization to analysis. This will include idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process, and execution.
- Analyze market to determine what kind of marketing trends the business should respond to
- Proven work experience min. 2 years as a CRM
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or analytical field (Marketing, Maths, Engineering, Statistics, etc)
- Technical expertise with CRM channels and analytical tools
- Have experiences in building customer journey automation
- Attention to detail, to ensure the CRM channel runs smoothly
- Ability to understand the target market and design appropriate campaigns
- Strong interpersonal, time and project management, ability to analyze numbers, communication skills, and customer-oriented attitude
- Learning process (and acknowledging one’s learning process) is essential in our team.
- We value people with high curiosity and intellectual humility; we believe these are important virtues to make an improvement.
- We appreciate not only great and fresh ideas but also how to turn them into real-world applications.
- Respect and wit are not mutually exclusive; we trust that people can respect others by listening and not interrupting when they talk. Wit, while important, does not equal to chatters.