This job post is managed by
Job description for Creative Team at PT MARI KITA BORONG
- Work closely with the team to generate new ideas for content creation, promotional campaigns and marketing communications
- Develop and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
- Directs the brainstorming process and creative sessions.
- Monitor and supervise the production and implementation of creative projects.
- Research the latest trends in the creative industry and ensure that the creative team always adopts the latest practices.
- Minimum education: Bachelor's Degree in Broadcasting, Communication, DKV, and related fields.
- Experience in creative industries or similar positions for 1-5 years.
- Have an understanding of the creative process, marketing, graphic design, and brand development.
- Have good leadership and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage projects well, including managing resources and time.
- High creativity, conceptual thinking ability, and visual acuity.
- Knowledge of the latest software and design tools.