Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Corporate Finance (CEO Office) Intern Ovo Pt Visionet Internasional
- Supporting in the implementation of projects aligned to the company’s key initiatives
- Able to extract insights from data, trends, survey, and market intelligence to support special project activities
- Able to project manage online and offline initiatives with minimal supervision whilst delivering effective, efficient results
- Contributes to research strategy, including idea generation and preliminary drafting
- Attends investor briefings and issuer meetings as required; may help prepare presentation materials; arrives prepared to engage in discussions.
- Builds positive relationships with issuers – displays initiative to understand the issuer’s business and proactively responds to issuer enquiries
- Current students who are pursuing degree/ postgraduate studies in Business, Finance, IT, Engineering are welcome to apply. Work experience from consulting, IB, PE/VC or payment companies are a plus, but not required
- Strong academic record from top tier institutions
- Good in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Excellent in data, analytical and problem-solving skills in a structured manner
- Proficient at Excel and Powerpoint