Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Corporate Communications Manager/Director Cyberdyne Tech Exchange Pte Ltd
- Responsible for all marketing and comminications activities including but not limited to digital and social media marketing, corporate branding, product launches, creative campaigns, media relations, and publicity events.
- Provide communications counsel to senior management.
- Partner both internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement strategic media engagement plans.
- Oversee outreach channels, including corporate website, eDMs, and social media platforms, to grow visibility and cultivate positive awareness of CTX’s brand.
- Manage the annual budget for all marketing communications matters and public relations activities.
- Ensure articulation of CTX’s desired image and position to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with external partners, such as creative and media agencies, to ensure timely delivery of effective results and positive performances.
- Stay abreast of the latest digital technology and financial services trends.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, or a relevant degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Proven track record in public relations firm and/or media company, financial institutions, and/or international economic organization is a plus.
- Possesses strong relationships with media sector.
- Bilingual with an excellent command of oral and written communications skills.
- Possesses good strategic, analytical, organisational, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates experience and expertise in writing, editing, proof-reading marketing and communications materials.
- Creative, meticulous, and resourceful, with an innate passion to drive innovation and brand growth.
- Proven abilities in creative digital marketing strategy, with experience planning and/or speaking at local events
- Results-oriented, diligent and a collaborative team member who is able to concurrently manage several projects with multiple stakeholders within tight timelines.
- Personal development benefits