Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Corporate Communications Executive Qiren
- Support the communication of key organisational initiatives and announcements to staff
- Develop and implement effective strategies for targeted internal communications to ensure message reach and alignment across various employee groups and departments as well as external target stakeholders.
- Writing for internal and external corporate publications, including for collaterals and corporate materials, internal and external campaigns
- Plan and manage key corporate initiatives including employee and Agency town halls, visits from regional/global/government stakeholders.
- Work closely with business units on producing regular employee and Agency updates
- Plan, create package content and creative design concepts for internal & external communications publications. This includes but is not limited to messages for senior management, Facebook posts, emailers and newsletters to internal and external stakeholders, photography and videography, and onsite communications such as feature walls and display content, and social media posts.
- Plan ahead and coordinating the end-to-end process of content creation, while working closely with stakeholders and other team members to build engaging content.
- Formulate, drive and execute communications plans and activities to support strategic organisational objectives and initiatives
- Provide communications and editorial counsel and support to internal stakeholders from various departments
- Create and maintain communications procedures and processes, including the day-to-day management of communications channels including managing access rights and related queries.
- Manage and provide communications messaging for incidents, potentially sensitive issues and crisis, and keep staff updated in a timely manner
- Degree preferably in Mass Communications or related course.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work, especially in managing internal communications. Relevant experience from the financial industry will be an advantage.
- Creative and passionate storyteller who is able to see the big picture and engage stakeholders by translating complex concepts into easily understandable and engaging content.
- Excellent writing, copy-editing, interpersonal, and presentation skills, with an eye for visual design and attention to detail.
- Highly driven and resourceful individual with strong critical thinking, project management and organisation skills, able to handle multiple projects and timelines under pressure.
- Self-starter with the ability to come up with new ideas, but also a team player with a positive attitude.
- Familiarity with communications platforms such as publications, website, social media and/or proficiency in design (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and video software will be an added advantage.