Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Learning about the target audience for copy.
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or related field.
- Demonstrated writing and typing skills.
- Experience writing copy or with a specific industry, such as Healthcare, Marketing, Technology, etc, may be beneficial or required.
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
- Creativity, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, and Motivation.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Receptiveness to feedback.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
- Flexible work hours