Job description for Contract Call Centre Agent (Sep 2022 - Jan 2023) at The Learning Lab
- Handle and respond promptly to incoming customers’ enquiries (phone and live chat).
- Deliver a high-quality service experience to customers.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Be a first point of contact to acknowledge and resolve customer feedback.
- Acquire a strong knowledge of the organisation’s products and services, and processes to communicate accurate information to customers.
- Manage and clear call-backs on a daily basis.
- Other related duties as required or assigned.
- Min Alevels / Diploma and above
- Comfortable working on weekends and shift hours (3 weekdays and 2 weekends / 4 weekdays and 1 weekend)
- Comfortable with speaking over the phone with strong verbals.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Call centres/customer service/telemarketing background would be good