Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Content Writer at TokoTalk
- Produce content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, online campaigns, and other related promotional material.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content marketing team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Identify users’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Assist in developing compelling, end-to-end marketing campaigns aligned with Sales and BD team to acquire new sellers and engage renewed interest from existing sellers.
- Analyze the success of past campaigns and use data to make recommendations for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in English/Indonesian, Journalism, or Marketing is preferred.
- 1-3 years of work experience as a content writer, copywriter, or similar role.
- Portfolio of published writing.
- Excellent written skills for a variety of content creation.
- Excellent command of English.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Project and time management skills.