IDR100 - 200/Month
1 - 3 years of experience
Job description for Content Planner at Madebyhumans
madebyhumans is searching for a proactive campaign planner that is organized to make sure all the timeline are aligned. Responsibilities :
- Performing extensive research and analysis on consumer thoughts and trends.
- Creating specifications and content appropriate for the brand's customer personas.
- Strategizing content pillars and sub pillars.
- Planning the editorial calendar and content proposition.
- Maintain and follow best practices for visioning control, naming convention and organization of project files.
- Strategizing and improving content delivery and promotion
- Analyzing content marketing strategy to evaluate whether it's working or not.
- Developing content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, and ensuring they are followed
- Creating deadlines for team to ensure the delivery of the work on time.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Proactive in making sure everything is delivered for client and internal projects.
- Able to multitask, work under pressure, and within tight deadlines.
- High attention to detail and design aesthetics.
- Good team work and managing workload.
- Able to keep up with the fast-moving industry.
- Willing to come to the office in West Jakarta
Report This Job
About the company
1 - 10 employees
Office addressTaman Meruya Blok A27-A28
Similar jobs for you
Other Jobs from Madebyhumans