This job post is managed by
Job description for Content Marketing at Sharework
- Design content marketing strategies and undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets;
- Produce high-quality content by collaborating with design and writing teams;
- Build, manage and optimize marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM;
- Create types of content including website and fanpages content about services and activities of the company;
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Utilize analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Support related tasks assigned from the Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, or relevant field;
- Have background knowledge of marketing, content marketing and digital marketing;
- Experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends);
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns;
- Expertise in social media platforms;
- Proficient in Powerpoint / Word and Excel.
- Knowing Photoshop and graphics processing applications is an advantage.
- Dynamic, confident, eager to learn, hard-working, highly responsible at work.